Trend, variability or extreme event? The importance of long-term perspectives in river ecology
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Variability in Riverine Environments
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 167–177, February 2006
How to Cite
Reid, M. A. and Ogden, R. W. (2006), Trend, variability or extreme event? The importance of long-term perspectives in river ecology. River Res. Applic., 22: 167–177. doi: 10.1002/rra.903
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!