Managing river flows for hydraulic diversity: an example of an upland regulated gravel-bed river
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Special Issue: Variability in Riverine Environments
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 257–267, February 2006
How to Cite
Dyer, F. J. and Thoms, M. C. (2006), Managing river flows for hydraulic diversity: an example of an upland regulated gravel-bed river. River Res. Applic., 22: 257–267. doi: 10.1002/rra.909
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2004
- Cooperative Research Centre for Freshwater Ecology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!