A review of statistical methods for the evaluation of aquatic habitat suitability for instream flow assessment
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 503–523, June 2006
How to Cite
Ahmadi-Nedushan, B., St-Hilaire, A., Bérubé, M., Robichaud, É., Thiémonge, N. and Bobée, B. (2006), A review of statistical methods for the evaluation of aquatic habitat suitability for instream flow assessment. River Res. Applic., 22: 503–523. doi: 10.1002/rra.918
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!