Effects of fluctuating river flow on groundwater/surface water mixing in the hyporheic zone of a regulated, large cobble bed river
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 937–946, October 2006
How to Cite
Arntzen, E. V., Geist, D. R. and Dresel, P. E. (2006), Effects of fluctuating river flow on groundwater/surface water mixing in the hyporheic zone of a regulated, large cobble bed river. River Res. Applic., 22: 937–946. doi: 10.1002/rra.947
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2005
- The Bonneville Power Administration. Grant Number: 1994-06900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!