This is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Sand deposition in shoreline eddies along five Wild and Scenic Rivers, Idaho†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
This is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 7–20, January 2007
How to Cite
Andrews, E. D. and Vincent, K. R. (2007), Sand deposition in shoreline eddies along five Wild and Scenic Rivers, Idaho. River Res. Applic., 23: 7–20. doi: 10.1002/rra.960
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1The influence of controlled floods on fine sediment storage in debris fan-affected canyons of the Colorado River basin, Geomorphology, 2014, 226, 65, , , , , ,
- 2Enhanced sediment delivery in a changing climate in semi-arid mountain basins: Implications for water resource management and aquatic habitat in the northern Rocky Mountains, Geomorphology, 2012, 139-140, 1, , ,