Predicting joint frequency distributions of depth and velocity for instream habitat assessment
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 287–302, March 2007
How to Cite
Schweizer, S., Borsuk, M. E., Jowett, I. and Reichert, P. (2007), Predicting joint frequency distributions of depth and velocity for instream habitat assessment. River Res. Applic., 23: 287–302. doi: 10.1002/rra.980
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2005
- Swiss Federal Office for Water and Geology (BWG)
- Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental Science and Technology (EAWAG)
- Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research (WSL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!