This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Using wavelet analysis to detect changes in water temperature regimes at multiple scales: effects of multi-purpose dams in the Willamette River basin†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
River Research and Applications
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 351–359, May 2007
How to Cite
Steel, E. A. and Lange, I. A. (2007), Using wavelet analysis to detect changes in water temperature regimes at multiple scales: effects of multi-purpose dams in the Willamette River basin. River Res. Applic., 23: 351–359. doi: 10.1002/rra.985
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!