The Role of Inference Making and Other Language Skills in the Development of Narrative Listening Comprehension in 4–6-Year-Old Children
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 259–282, July/August/September 2012
How to Cite
Lepola, J., Lynch, J., Laakkonen, E., Silvén, M. and Niemi, P. (2012), The Role of Inference Making and Other Language Skills in the Development of Narrative Listening Comprehension in 4–6-Year-Old Children. Reading Research Quarterly, 47: 259–282. doi: 10.1002/rrq.020
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!