Modeling the Relationships Among Reading Instruction, Motivation, Engagement, and Achievement for Adolescents
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 9–26, January/February/March 2013
How to Cite
2013). Modeling the Relationships Among Reading Instruction, Motivation, Engagement, and Achievement for Adolescents. Reading Research Quarterly, 48(1), 9–26. doi: 10.1002/rrq.035, & (
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!