Efficacy of a First-Grade Responsiveness-to-Intervention Prevention Model for Struggling Readers
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 135–154, April/May/June 2013
How to Cite
2013). Efficacy of a First-Grade Responsiveness-to-Intervention Prevention Model for Struggling Readers. Reading Research Quarterly, 48(2), 135–154 10.1002/rrq.45, , , , , , & (
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!