Roles of Attention Shifting and Inhibitory Control in Fourth-Grade Reading Comprehension
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Reading Association
Reading Research Quarterly
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 333–348, October/November/December 2013
How to Cite
2013). Roles of Attention Shifting and Inhibitory Control in Fourth-Grade Reading Comprehension. Reading Research Quarterly, 48(4), 333–348. doi: 10.1002/rrq.54, & (
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!