Department of Conservation and Land Management, Hackett Drive, Crawley, Western Australia 6009.
Response of the aquatic macroinvertebrate communities to dam construction on the Thomson river, Southeastern Australia
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 195–209, July/September 1987
How to Cite
Doeg, T. J., Davey, G. W. and Blyth, J. D. (1987), Response of the aquatic macroinvertebrate communities to dam construction on the Thomson river, Southeastern Australia. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 1: 195–209. doi: 10.1002/rrr.3450010302
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 1986
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 1986
- Melbourne and Metropolitan Board of Works
- Australian Water Resources Council
- Environment Protection Authority
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!