Effects of river regulation on flooding of a riparian red gum forest on the River Murray, Australia
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 65–77, April/June 1988
How to Cite
Bren, L. J. (1988), Effects of river regulation on flooding of a riparian red gum forest on the River Murray, Australia. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 2: 65–77. doi: 10.1002/rrr.3450020202
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 1987
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 1987
- Australian Research Grants Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!