Effects of an upland impoundment on structural and functional properties of a small stream in a basaltic plateau (golan heights, Israel)
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 153–167, January/April 1989
How to Cite
Tuch, K. and Gasith, A. (1989), Effects of an upland impoundment on structural and functional properties of a small stream in a basaltic plateau (golan heights, Israel). Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 3: 153–167. doi: 10.1002/rrr.3450030115
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
- Institute for Golan Research and the Inter-University Ecology Fund
- Institute for Nature Conservation Research, George S. Wise Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel-Aviv university. Grant Number: (INCR/8/88)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!