Effects of stream regulation on atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., and brown trout, Salmo trutta l., in the upper severn catchment, U.K.
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 235–245, January/April 1989
How to Cite
Cowx, I. G. and Gould, R. A. (1989), Effects of stream regulation on atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L., and brown trout, Salmo trutta l., in the upper severn catchment, U.K. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 3: 235–245. doi: 10.1002/rrr.3450030123
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!