Changes in the benthic invertebrate communities of the thomson river, southeastern Australia, after dam construction
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 71–89, May/June 1989
How to Cite
Marchant, R. (1989), Changes in the benthic invertebrate communities of the thomson river, southeastern Australia, after dam construction. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 4: 71–89. doi: 10.1002/rrr.3450040107
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!