Time scales for the recovery potential of river communities after restoration: Lessons to be learned from smaller streams
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 77–87, January/February 1990
How to Cite
Fuchs, U. and Statzner, B. (1990), Time scales for the recovery potential of river communities after restoration: Lessons to be learned from smaller streams. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 5: 77–87. doi: 10.1002/rrr.3450050108
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- City of Karlsruhe and the State Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!