The flood pulse advantage and the restoration of river-floodplain systems
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 75–86, April/June 1991
How to Cite
Bayley, P. B. (1991), The flood pulse advantage and the restoration of river-floodplain systems. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 6: 75–86. doi: 10.1002/rrr.3450060203
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!