Recovery of aquatic macroinvertebrate assemblages downstream of the Canning Dam, Western Australia
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 213–224, July/September 1991
How to Cite
Storey, A. W., Edward, D. H. and Gazey, P. (1991), Recovery of aquatic macroinvertebrate assemblages downstream of the Canning Dam, Western Australia. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 6: 213–224. doi: 10.1002/rrr.3450060306
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 1991
- Water Authority of Western Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!