Improvement of fish habitat in a Norwegian river channelization scheme
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Volume 8, Issue 1-2, pages 189–194, May 1993
How to Cite
Brittain, J. E., Eie, J. A., Brabrand, A., Saltveit, S. J. and Heggenes, J. (1993), Improvement of fish habitat in a Norwegian river channelization scheme. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 8: 189–194. doi: 10.1002/rrr.3450080121
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 1991
- Norwegian Biotope Adjustment Programme and the Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Administration.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!