Understanding natural patterns and processes in river corridors as the basis for effective river restoration
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Special Issue: Eighth International Symposium on Regulated Streams
Volume 17, Issue 4-5, pages 311–323, July - October 2001
How to Cite
Ward, J.V., Tockner, K., Uehlinger, U. and Malard, F. (2001), Understanding natural patterns and processes in river corridors as the basis for effective river restoration. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 17: 311–323. doi: 10.1002/rrr.646
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2000
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 21-49243.96
- Forschungskommission, ETH-Zuerich. Grant Number: 0-20572-98
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!