Cannibalism governing mortality of juvenile brown trout, Salmo trutta, in a regulated stream
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Special Issue: Eighth International Symposium on Regulated Streams
Volume 17, Issue 4-5, pages 583–594, July - October 2001
How to Cite
Vik, J. O., Borgstrøm, R. and Skaala, Ø. (2001), Cannibalism governing mortality of juvenile brown trout, Salmo trutta, in a regulated stream. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 17: 583–594. doi: 10.1002/rrr.647
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2000
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 122590/730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!