Factors regulating brown trout populations in two French rivers: application of a dynamic population model
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Regulated Rivers: Research & Management
Special Issue: Eighth International Symposium on Regulated Streams
Volume 17, Issue 4-5, pages 557–569, July - October 2001
How to Cite
Gouraud, V., Baglinière, J.L., Baran, P., Sabaton, C., Lim, P. and Ombredane, D. (2001), Factors regulating brown trout populations in two French rivers: application of a dynamic population model. Regul. Rivers: Res. Mgmt., 17: 557–569. doi: 10.1002/rrr.655
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!