Supported by an NSERC PGS B and a Killam Predoctoral Fellowship.
The Boolean functions computed by random Boolean formulas or how to grow the right function†
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 490–519, December 2005
How to Cite
Brodsky, A. and Pippenger, N. (2005), The Boolean functions computed by random Boolean formulas or how to grow the right function. Random Struct. Alg., 27: 490–519. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20095
The research reported here was done while the authors were in the Department of Computer Science, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!