An extended abstract version of this paper appeared in Proc. ICALP 2003, Springer LNCS 2719, pp. 200–211.
MAX k-CUT and approximating the chromatic number of random graphs†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 289–322, May 2006
How to Cite
Coja-Oghlan, A., Moore, C. and Sanwalani, V. (2006), MAX k-CUT and approximating the chromatic number of random graphs. Random Struct. Alg., 28: 289–322. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20096
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2003
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: DFG FOR 413/1-1
- NSF. Grant Number: PHY-0071139
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!