Supported by the Foundation for Polish Science.
Chasing robbers on random graphs: Zigzag theorem†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 516–524, December 2010
How to Cite
Łuczak, T. and Prałat, P. (2010), Chasing robbers on random graphs: Zigzag theorem. Random Struct. Alg., 37: 516–524. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20338
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!