A preliminary version of this work appeared in MFCS'08. Supported by FWF (Austrian Science Foundation), National Research Area S9600 (S9604), ÖAD (F03/2010); A.N.R. projects SADA, BOOLE, P.H.C. Amadeus project Probabilities and tree representations for Boolean functions.
The fraction of large random trees representing a given Boolean function in implicational logic†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 317–349, May 2012
How to Cite
Fournier, H., Gardy, D., Genitrini, A. and Bernhard Gittenberger (2012), The fraction of large random trees representing a given Boolean function in implicational logic. Random Struct. Alg., 40: 317–349. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20379
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
- FWF (Austrian Science Foundation)
- National Research Area. Grant Numbers: S9600 (S9604), ÖAD (F03/2010)
- A.N.R. projects SADA, BOOLE, P.H.C. Amadeus project Probabilities and tree representations for Boolean functions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!