M. Madiman was supported by Yale University (Junior Faculty Fellowship), and by NSF (CAREER grant DMS 1056996 and CCF 1065494).
Entropy and set cardinality inequalities for partition-determined functions
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 399–424, July 2012
How to Cite
Madiman, M., Marcus, A. W. and Tetali, P. (2012), Entropy and set cardinality inequalities for partition-determined functions. Random Struct. Alg., 40: 399–424. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20385
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2009
- Yale University (Junior Faculty Fellowship)
- CAREER. Grant Numbers: DMS 1056996, CCF 1065494
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS 0902962
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS 0701043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!