This paper was presented at the proceedings of the 22nd ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA'11) .
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 23–46, August 2012
How to Cite
Ben-Shimon, S., Ferber, A., Hefetz, D. and Krivelevich, M. (2012), Hitting time results for Maker-Breaker games. Random Struct. Alg., 41: 23–46. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20392
Supported by USA-Israel BSF (2006322); Israel Science Foundation (1063/08); Farajun Foundation Fellowship.
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2010
- USA-Israel BSF. Grant Number: 2006322
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1063/08
- Farajun Foundation Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!