A preliminary version of this work appeared in Proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), 2010.
Searching for a subset of counterfeit coins: Randomization vs determinism and adaptiveness vs non-adaptiveness†
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 97–109, January 2013
How to Cite
De Marco, G. and Kowalski, D. R. (2013), Searching for a subset of counterfeit coins: Randomization vs determinism and adaptiveness vs non-adaptiveness. Random Struct. Alg., 42: 97–109. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20417
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: EP/G023018/1, EP/H018816/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!