Supported in part by the setup funds at UCI and the AFOSR Award (FA9550-10-1-0310)
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 16–48, August 2013
How to Cite
Anandkumar, A., Hassidim, A. and Kelner, J. (2013), Topology discovery of sparse random graphs with few participants. Random Struct. Alg., 43: 16–48. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20420
A shorter version appears in Proceedings of ACM SIGMETRICS, June 2011.
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
- AFOSR Award. Grant Number: FA9550-10-1-0310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!