Supported in part by USA-Israel BSF Grant (2006-322 and 2010-115); Israel Science Foundation (1063/08).
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–15, August 2013
How to Cite
Krivelevich, M., Lubetzky, E. and Sudakov, B. (2013), Longest cycles in sparse random digraphs. Random Struct. Alg., 43: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20435
Supported in part by NSF grant (DMS-1101185); USA-Israel BSF Grant.
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!