An extended abstract of this work has appeared in the proceedings of SODA '11 .
Coloring random graphs online without creating monochromatic subgraphs†
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 419–464, July 2014
How to Cite
Mütze, T., Rast, T. and Spöhel, R. (2014), Coloring random graphs online without creating monochromatic subgraphs. Random Struct. Alg., 44: 419–464. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20445
Supported by Swiss National Science Foundation.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!