Supported by CNPq (Partially; Proc. 308509/2007-2 and Proc. 484154/2010-9); CAPES-DAAD Collaboration
Upper bounds on probability thresholds for asymmetric Ramsey properties
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–28, January 2014
How to Cite
Kohayakawa, Y., Schacht, M. and Spöhel, R. (2014), Upper bounds on probability thresholds for asymmetric Ramsey properties. Random Struct. Alg., 44: 1–28. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20446
Supported by Heisenberg-Programme of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG Grant SCHA 1263/4-1); CAPES-DAAD Collaboration.
Supported by Swiss National Science Foundation.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- 1Graphs and hypergraphs (1976), Translated from the French by Edward Minieka, North-Holland Mathematical Library, Vol. 6.,
- 2On graphs of Ramsey type, Ars Combin 1, (1976), 167–190., , and ,
- 3Erdős on graphs, A K Peters Ltd., Wellesley, MA, His legacy of unsolved problems, 1998.and ,
- 4Combinatorial theorems in sparse random sets, submitted for publication.and ,
- 8The sparse regularity lemma and its applications,Surveys in combinatorics 2005, S. W. Bridget (Editor) , Vol. 327 of London Math. Soc. Lecture Note Ser., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2005, pp. 227–258., and ,
- 11Random graphs, Wiley-Interscience series in discrete mathematics and optimization, Wiley-Interscience, New York, 2000., , and ,
- 13Szemerédi's regularity lemma for sparse graphs, Foundations of computational mathematics (Rio de Janeiro, 1997), F. Cucker B. Shub (Editors) Springer, Berlin, 1997, 216–230.,
- 20Lower bounds on probability thresholds for Ramsey properties, Combinatorics, Paul Erdős is eighty, Vol. 1, Bolyai Soc. Math. Stud., János Bolyai Math. Soc., Budapest, 1993, 317–346., ,
- 24Extremal results for random discrete structures, submitted for publication.,