*Supported by NSF CAREER Grant (DMS-0745185);UIUC Campus Research Board Grants (09072 and 11067); OTKA Grant (K76099); the TAMOP-4.2.1/B-09/1/KONV-2010-0005 project.
Graph bootstrap percolation†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Conference “Random Structures and Algorithms”
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 413–440, December 2012
How to Cite
Balogh, J., Bollobás, B. and Morris, R. (2012), Graph bootstrap percolation. Random Struct. Alg., 41: 413–440. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20458
Supported by NSF grants (DMS-0906634, CNS-0721983, and CCF-0728928); ARO grant (W911NF-06-1-0076); TAMOP-4.2.2/08/1/2008-0008 program of the Hungarian Development Agency.
Supported by CNPq bolsa de Produtividade em Pesquisa.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- NSF CAREER. Grant Number: DMS-0745185
- UIUC Campus Research Board. Grant Numbers: 09072, 11067
- OTKA. Grant Numbers: K76099, TAMOP-4.2.1/B-09/1/KONV-2010-0005project
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DMS-0906634, CNS-0721983, CCF-0728928
- ARO. Grant Numbers: W911NF-06-1-0076, TAMOP-4.2.2/08/1/2008-0008
- Hungarian Development Agency
- CNPq bolsa de Produtividade em Pesquisa
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!