Sharp threshold for the appearance of certain spanning trees in random graphs
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Fifteenth International Conference “Random Structures and Algorithms”
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 391–412, December 2012
How to Cite
Hefetz, D., Krivelevich, M. and Szabó, T. (2012), Sharp threshold for the appearance of certain spanning trees in random graphs. Random Struct. Alg., 41: 391–412. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20472
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- USA-Israel BSF. Grant Numbers: 2006322, 2010115
- Israel Science foundation. Grant Number: 1063/08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!