Supported by NSF Grant (CCF1013110).
On a greedy 2-matching algorithm and Hamilton cycles in random graphs with minimum degree at least three†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 443–497, October 2014
How to Cite
Frieze, A. (2014), On a greedy 2-matching algorithm and Hamilton cycles in random graphs with minimum degree at least three. Random Struct. Alg., 45: 443–497. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20482
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!