This is a journal version of a conference paper  which appeared in FOCS 2006.
Heat flow and a faster algorithm to compute the surface area of a convex body†
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Random Structures & Algorithms
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 407–428, December 2013
How to Cite
Belkin, M., Narayanan, H. and Niyogi, P. (2013), Heat flow and a faster algorithm to compute the surface area of a convex body. Random Struct. Alg., 43: 407–428. doi: 10.1002/rsa.20513
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!