The first two authors contributed equally for this research.
ORIGAMI: A Novel and Effective Approach for Mining Representative Orthogonal Graph Patterns †
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 67–84, June 2008
How to Cite
Chaoji, V., Al Hasan, M., Salem, S., Besson, J. and J. Zaki, M. (2008), ORIGAMI: A Novel and Effective Approach for Mining Representative Orthogonal Graph Patterns . Statistical Analy Data Mining, 1: 67–84. doi: 10.1002/sam.10004
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!