Distributed Decision-Tree Induction in Peer-to-Peer Systems
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 85–103, June 2008
How to Cite
Bhaduri, K., Wolff, R., Giannella, C. and Kargupta, H. (2008), Distributed Decision-Tree Induction in Peer-to-Peer Systems. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 1: 85–103. doi: 10.1002/sam.10006
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!