A statistical learning approach for the design of polycrystalline materials
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 306–321, April 2009
How to Cite
Sundararaghavan, V. and Zabaras, N. (2009), A statistical learning approach for the design of polycrystalline materials. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 1: 306–321. doi: 10.1002/sam.10017
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!