Predicting the similarity search performance of fingerprints and their combination with molecular property descriptors using probabilistic and information theoretic modeling
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 123–134, August 2009
How to Cite
Vogt, M., Nisius, B. and Bajorath, J. (2009), Predicting the similarity search performance of fingerprints and their combination with molecular property descriptors using probabilistic and information theoretic modeling. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 2: 123–134. doi: 10.1002/sam.10035
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!