Novartis Pharma AG, NITAS/Text Mining Services, Forum 1, 4002 Basel, Switzerland
SPREAD—exploiting chemical features that cause differential activity behavior
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 115–122, August 2009
How to Cite
Scheiber, J., Jenkins, J. L., Bender, A., Milik, M., Mikhailov, D., Sukuru, S. C. K., Cornett, B., Whitebread, S., Urban, L., Davies, J. W. and Glick, M. (2009), SPREAD—exploiting chemical features that cause differential activity behavior. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 2: 115–122. doi: 10.1002/sam.10036
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!