Development of a high throughput environment for the optimization of process parameters for the solvothermal synthesis of isomerization catalysts
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 338–352, June 2009
How to Cite
Mentges, M., Richter, R. and Maier, W. F. (2009), Development of a high throughput environment for the optimization of process parameters for the solvothermal synthesis of isomerization catalysts. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 1: 338–352. doi: 10.1002/sam.10039
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!