Randomization methods for assessing data analysis results on real-valued matrices
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 209–230, November 2009
How to Cite
Ojala, M., Vuokko, N., Kallio, A., Haiminen, N. and Mannila, H. (2009), Randomization methods for assessing data analysis results on real-valued matrices. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 2: 209–230. doi: 10.1002/sam.10042
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!