Time course analysis of microarray data for the pathway of reproductive development in female rainbow trout
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Special Issue: Special Issue on Chemogenomics, Part II
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 192–208, September 2009
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Verducci, J., Schultz, I., Hook, S., Nagler, J., Craciun, G., Sundling, K. and Hayton, W. (2009), Time course analysis of microarray data for the pathway of reproductive development in female rainbow trout. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 2: 192–208. doi: 10.1002/sam.10047
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!