This work was partially supported by National Institutes of Health Grant 5K25CA111636.
Prequential analysis of complex data with adaptive model reselection†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 274–290, November 2009
How to Cite
Clarke, J. and Clarke, B. (2009), Prequential analysis of complex data with adaptive model reselection. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 2: 274–290. doi: 10.1002/sam.10052
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!