Special Issue Article
Efficient discovery of interesting patterns based on strong closedness
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 2, Issue 5-6, pages 346–360, December 2009
How to Cite
Boley, M., Horváth, T. and Wrobel, S. (2009), Efficient discovery of interesting patterns based on strong closedness. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 2: 346–360. doi: 10.1002/sam.10057
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!