A parametric mixture model for clustering multivariate binary data
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 3–19, February 2010
How to Cite
Tamhane, A. C., Qiu, D. and Ankenman, B. E. (2010), A parametric mixture model for clustering multivariate binary data. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 3: 3–19. doi: 10.1002/sam.10063
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!