Constrained overlapping clusters: minimizing the negative effects of bridge-nodes
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining: The ASA Data Science Journal
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 20–37, February 2010
How to Cite
Scripps, J. and Tan, P.-N. (2010), Constrained overlapping clusters: minimizing the negative effects of bridge-nodes. Statistical Analy Data Mining, 3: 20–37. doi: 10.1002/sam.10066
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!